Presumably you mean for deployment purposes?

What we do is keep a working copy checked out on our dev and qa servers, and
our Ant deployment script simply does an "update" on the working copy when
we are ready to deploy.

The only downside is that you have all of the .svn directories around. For
our dev and qa environments, this is no biggie, but it's not what we want
for production. In our case, we just do a full export for production, since
even though we have a similarly large codebase, our qa and production
servers are in the same datacenter, and the export is very very fast.

Also, look into the Ant sync task, which will copy/add/delete only changed
files (again from a working copy you have already updated), and you can use
a file or directory filter to exclude the .svn directories. My only trouble
with this method is it's incredibly slow over a mapped drive. This on
Windows mind you, and it's Window's fault, not Ant's. This probably works
quite dandy on Linux over NFS.