We check out a working copy to our integration server, then use a file
comparison/copy tool to go from there to production.  For incremental
releases, this means we just do a "svn update" to the integration server -
no need for a full checkout each time.

Ant or even xcopy can do the upload to production, but we use a gui tool
called directory toolkit (we have mapped drive access to the production
server).  By default directory toolkit ignores hidden files, so the .svn
files aren't a problem.

Jaime Metcher