When using the method of formfield_required in a hidden form
field and then passing that on if that form field is not
filled in it gives a default error page saying these
required fields are not filled in please hit back, etc, etc.
Anybody know of a way to change the look of that page.  This
is just a detail thing, most people if they have JavaScript
enabled will never even see this if they don't fill in a
required field, but in the case that they do, I would like
to control the look of this page too.  Anybody know what it
is, where it is so that we can make it look like the rest of
the site?  Thanks.

Bill