First of all i would like to thank you all for all your suggestions but i
couldn't implement/test it as i don't have access to CF network now. Will check
it tomorrow and let you all know the result of it :-)

That test value is nothing but the selected listbox value which we'll get as
comma separated.

thanks once again...

regards,
devi bala