Peter Tanswell wrote:
> I have contacted Adobe but with no luck.

Well duh! CF 7 is not supported on Vista.

> This is becoming a critical issue that I need to get resolved.

How can running an unsupported configuration be critical?

The setup you are trying to run is difficult at best and impossible at
worst. (Why do you think it is not supported?) You best bet to get it
working is to bypass IIS completely and use the builtin webserver. Then
don't use any ODBC or file based datasources but use some database that
you can connect to over a TCP/IP connection. Then you have a decent
chance of it working correctly.

Or just be smart and download the Scorpio beta or run a supported OS.

Jochem