Hello all,

I have to apologize to the list for my messages.  It appears that when I
send new mail to the cftalk list they appear just fine, but if I reply to
messages, they always start with:

------_=_NextPart_001_01C049A7.7788A830

I don't know what the deal is.  I can't tell you how much I hate it when
people send their email in <HTML> to lists like this.  I'm using OL2000.
Under Tools/Options the Mail Format is Plain Text (like it always has been).
Under the cftalk properties in my address book, plain text is selected.
Like I said before, I don't have this problem with any other list, or
person.  I'm going to continue to troubleshoot this, but I wanted to let
everyone know that I'm aware of my emails being formatted this way.