Well... The easiest method would be to create a datetime column in your table
with a default value of getdate().

You may want to provide more detail. I would assume that if you know how to
store the press release in the database, then you would know how to store a
date. I'm probably missing something though...

Terry

> Does anyone know how I can insert a date and time stamp into a SQL
> database when someone goes on our website and uploads something?
>
> I created a form where someone can input the title and body of a press
> release but I also want it to automatically record the time that it is
> uploaded, store it in the database and also output it on the list of
> press releases.
>
> How do I do
this???