From: Greg Luce [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 9:38 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CF Editor

Using Tortoise in the Files pane in Homesite is about as seamless as using
some plugin in Eclipse IMO. Especially since I never did get Subclipse
working in CFE. I did use the SVN Repository Explorer and didn't find it any
simpler than Tortoise. Subclipse made me install a bunch of other stuff
first that took forever. And now it looks as if Subclipse is installed but I
don't see anything about it in the Perspectives or menus. I'm not sure what
all the hype is about.

Greg