We need to be able to create PPT file output from CF. Has anyone else done
this that can share any info? We're looking at the Aspose components and
would love to hear from anyone else who has used them or might have some CF
centric sample code.

It is amazing how difficult it is to write PPT files. We'd be in heaven if
we could simply change the output type of a .cfr file to crank out the PPT
docs since we already use it for the PDF version. Unfortunately it isn't
that simple so it looks like we'll be using Aspose to do the job and code
the output 'old school' to generate the PPT report.

If anyone has any better suggestions or experience with Aspose, please
share! ;)

Todd