I am currently having the same issue... when I use cfinvoke in my
onApplicationEnd... doesnt matter what component, what method it fails
everytime...

I used cftry to catch the error...
coldfusion.xml.rpc.CFCServlet cannot be cast to coldfusion.runtime.CFPage

Any help for the two of us would be great!!

> When I restart CFMX and request a page, the onApplicationStart fires
> and successfully sends out an email, but onApplicationEnd consistently
> fails to send out the confirmation email. If I move the code to a
> simple .cfm file it is processed correctly, so it must be related to
> onApplicationEnd.
>
> Are there limitations on the types of requests the onApplicationEnd
> function can make when called? For example, is there any restriction
> on its ability to call a component (ObjectChef)?
>
> Thanks,
David