I certainly agree that you'll find it's what most people are using.

As to "everything else is inferior" the only things I find useful about CF
Studio are the Help Files and the Tag/Function Completion.

It crashes quite a bit and is not perfect.  If there was a different, more
stable editor out there with the ability to add in the tag completion and
function completion stuff, I would consider switching to it.

Paul

PS Don't forget that loads of Perl/C/C++/Java programmers get on just fine
using stuff like emacs and vi (and if you don't know what vi is then I don't
think you know about editors IMHO)!

PPS Personal preference CF Studio, but I use it only because I have to.  If
there was such a thing as tag completion in vi or vim, I'd switch
immediately.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]