From: Joe Lakey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 12:24 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CF Editor

>Andy,
>
>Can you explain where to get the Coldfusion syntax and Autocomplete
>files for Editplus?
>
>Chris

I've been using EditPlus for 5 or 6 years now and love it. I've made a few
forays into DW and CFE, but keep going back to EditPlus. As was mentioned
before, it's a text editor, not an IDE, but I've yet to see anything with
its simplicity and flexibility for US$30 ($20 when I bought it).

It comes with some common autocomplete and syntax files (html, C++, PHP...),
which can be modified, but there is a large library of customization files
at http://www.editplus.com/files.html. I have my own that I've tweaked over
the years and would be happy to share, but they've got a lot of stuff you
probably wouldn't need (or want).

Joe