> if you have got the debug to work in studio <a> please tell
> everyone else how to ??

It's not exactly easy to use Studio's interactive debugging, but it's
certainly possible. It's covered in pretty good depth in the Allaire
Advanced CF Development class.

To be perfectly honest, I never use it in real life, though - it's hard to
have enough complexity in CFML scripts to warrant that kind of debugging.

I believe there's a description of using interactive debugging in the CFUG
meeting notes on the Fig Leaf site, if you want to know more.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444