From: Andrew Scott
To: CF-Talk
Sent: Sat Jul 07 15:37:48 2007
Subject: Re: Dreamweaver extensions for CF8

Good for you Peter.

You don't need to refer to it as RC when it is going to confuse people, when
Adobe refer to it as Beta... Thats my point and I have mentioned that to you
on many occasions and yet you still contiue to do it.

We both know that they are the same, but not everyone is going to know that
and its just going to confuse them any more.

If you refer to it as a Public Beta like Adobe then people are going to know
what you refer too, are they not.