We host servers at Sungard (formally inflow) in Nashville. It is in an
office building downtown and there are armed guards, 24 hour technicians,
biometrics and locked cabinets with the keys only in a case that the
technician can get to. I would venture to say that it would be hard to even
get in the building let alone have enough time to unscrew the servers and
take off with them.

J.J.