This is on Windows, so I just went to the MMC Services snap in to view
the services, stop those that were running, etc. Default install of the
CFDotNetIntegration (might be wrong name, but it's close) was in the
root of the C:\ drive.

Steve "Cutter" Blades
Adobe Certified Professional
Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com