Can anyone tell me if there is a way to query cold fusion scheduled tasks
(Return File Name, Type, Size, Last Run, etc.). Does this information get
written to a log that I could read?

We have some large tasks that need to run in the background for some very
large clients, but the clients need the ability to force these jobs to run
immediately. Essentially, I need similar functionality as cfAdministrator,
without giving clients access to the server. CFSchedule allows me add,
update and delete the jobs, but I need to retrieve information or somehow
track information about each job. If I can not get this information easily,
I was thinking about adding a cfScheduleTaskManagement component that tracks
and stores information about schedule jobs in a database. I probably would
need to do at least some of this anyway, since schedule tasks could be
client specific.

-- Mike