Folks, please feel free to forward this on to friends, colleagues,
distribution lists on the House side, LOC, other agencies, anyone
around Capitol Hill doing web application development:

If you're interested in ColdFusion, Flex, ActionScript, JavaScript,
AJAX, XML and web application development in general, please join us
at the next meeting of the http://www.capitolhillusergroup.org/:

Wednesday July 25th 3-5 PM in the Dirksen Senate Office Building,
Room 192

When we last CHUGged, we talked shop and demoed ten new features of
ColdFusion MX8 (due out any old day now!)

At our next meeting, Matt's going to walk us through prototyping in
Flex, Jason's going to play a bit with the Google AJAX Feed API and
Brad's going to show off something Top Secret.

And if you've been working on something you'd like to share, just let
us know - the stage is yours!

We'll also list our top ten ColdFusion/Flex resources on the web and
hand out some slick Adobe swag!

We'll talk about some news highlights, recap the CFUnited and
FlexManiacs conferences and try to settle on a recurring date and time
for future CHUG meetings.

Please RSVP at
http://www.capitolhillusergroup.org/index.cfm?event=showRSVPForm&meeting
ID=BBADC841-F364-7101-6613B3AE80885568

And if you cant make it, you might keep in touch on our mailing list
at http://groups.google.com/group/capitolhillusergroup