Jeff,

I'm not having the problem you mentioned with the RDS plugin. I am, however,
using the latest RDS plugin that came out with the CF8 release candidate a
few days ago, so it could be a plugin version issue, or an RDS configuration
issue, but I wouldn't know where to start troubleshooting that. Also, the CF
RDS server you're connecting to, it may make a difference in the version
there, I'm running CF8 locally and connecting to myself, so that may be it.

--
nathan strutz
http://www.dopefly.com/