I have several clients hosted with dantor.com with all the bells and whistles
at a fraction of what you'll find elsewhere. They're hosting wholesalers and
have a nice reseller matrix. I've used these guys for about 6 years now with
very few issues and are always ready to help even though they're wholesalers.
Dantor.com not a lot of warm fuzzies on their site design, but I really don't
care about glitz and glamour, their service has been such that I haven't even
looked elsewhere. Oh, I have about 40 domains hosted there and roughly half are
active sites.

My two cents ... Bob