Ok - supposing a hacker generates a valid session on a site, then invites
others to click on a link with the same cfid cftoken on the url, meanwhile
the hacker keeps the session alive.

Any visiters that click on the hackers link are now sharing their details
with the hacker in the same session in theory.

We are currently considering stripping cfid cftoken and jsessionid from the
url scope in application.cfc. This means users must use cookies to use the
site of course.

Any thoughts?