Folks,

I've been using Apache for years now and I have a client making the
transition from Apache to IIS (don't ask, it doesn't matter why ;) So
I've got a couple of servers that are making the transition of Apache
(on Windows2003) to IIS (on Windows2003), more or less in place. I can
take one out the lineup to work on and test once we've got it knocked
out in the dev/staging area, but I'm still a little worried I'm
missing something since it's been a while

Any particular gotchas I need to worry about? There's some virtual
hosting going on, but everything else is pretty vanilla CF7/Standard.

I know I need to

* get an IIS SSL cert instead of our Apache one (at least that's what
Verisign tells us)
* run the connector script to get CF7 hooked into IIS

Anything else? The last time I seriously dealt with IIS/CF was
WinNT/CF5.... ;) It seems like there's really not much I need to worry
about but thought I'd throw it out for discussion

--
John Paul Ashenfelter
CTO/Transitionpoint