On 7/19/07, Phillip M. Vector <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> <parameter name="scriptlanguage" value="cfmx" />
> <parameter name="scriptFileDelimiter" value="cfm"/>
> <parameter name="maskedFileDelimiters" value="htm,cfm,cfml,php,php4"/>

http://trac.fuseboxframework.org/fusebox/wiki/parameters

scriptLanguage  FB4 FB4.1       Sets the scripting language for the Fusebox 4
application. Some possible values could be php or cf5. Default is
cfmx. Ignored in Fusebox 5.

scriptFileDelimiter     All     Determines which file extension will be used
when referring to files (both fuses and parsed files). Default is cfm.

maskedFileDelimiters    All     As described above, when a circuit refers to
a file without a delimiter, the scriptFileDelimiter is appended. The
maskedFileDelimiters describes which extension, if found at the end of
a file reference, should be left as is (masked) from the translation.
You can use * to mask all files so that no scriptFileDelimiter is
appended at all. Default value is the literal list
"htm,cfm,cfml,php,php4,asp,aspx"

> If I wanted fusebox to process a javascript action in the preprocess
> area, if I have it include a .js file, it doesn't. But if I convert it
> to a cfm file, it does.

Based on the above documentation, if you add "js" to the list of
maskedFileDelimiters, you should be able to <include
template="file.js"/> and it will work.

However, rather than include JavaScript in your *server-side* code, I
think you want to generate a *client-side* include of the JS file
(using the <script> HTML tag).
--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

-- Margaret Atwood