Paul Hastings wrote:
> Adkins, Randy wrote:
>
>> I think he indicated that LHP had problems with unicode characters.
>>

> most of ray's code can be made i18n without that much effort & oguz knows his
> cf
> i18n bits pretty good. i think he's being lazy ;-)

Yes, Paul, I am "lazy" because of time. Otherwise I would like to create
tons of projects.

We have already talked with Ray before for BlogCFC problems but I think
he also did not find any time to focus on the problems which are already
reported at BlogCFC page on RiaForge.

I really would like to help any of these projects if the project owner
also want to solve the problems. I don't like to fix alone just because
of could not updating my fixed version for future versions. I did once
for Galleon and it is still the old version just because of not having
time to update the new code again. I think it would be a good idea idea
to fix the project and having the right code for future releases. (Russ,
are you willing to fix the Skweegee problems? :) )

And what I am looking for is a basic platform to hep one of my friend
who is volunteer for a non-profit organization (http://tassausa.org).I
would like to provide a platform which is based on CF just to make CF
more popular at this organization. :)

Anyway, I need to turn back to work on projects. What I learn in US is
"Time and Budget" is very important. :)

Sincerely,

Oğuz Demirkapı | TeraTech
http://www.teratech.com