There is one option I have been playing with for kicks, and it works to a
degree, just depends on what you are doing.  Check out the SmithProject
(http://www.smithproject.org/).  What I did was go out to portableapps.com,
downloaded xampp and installed the tomcat portable server in that.  You may
need to update the java jre that comes with the xampp.

Then, at the smithproject, they have a WAR distribution that I dropped into the
tomcat webapps folder.  You may need to restart tomcat, but it will then deploy
itself in the webapps folder.  Then drop the cfm pages into the created folder
(mine was smith-1.3b2 since I didn't rename the WAR file before dropping it
in).

The administrator is not nearly as nice as the ColdFusion Server or BlueDragon,
but for being portable, seems to work fairly nice.