Hello. I'm looking for talented Photojournalists and Videographers. The event will be
in the NY/NJ area. The date will be Dec.31st. Please only respond if you are in the
area, and available on Dec. 31st. You also need to have a portfolio. I'm looking for
someone professional and dedicated to their work. Someone who loves their work and
strives to be the best everyday. Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Leave your phone number and the best time to call. I will call and speak with all that
respond to this message. Thank You to all that respond. Patti Mayer