Heh, well, just as a reminder for everyone, not just you, everyone has
to remember to log bugs. Adobe is pretty strict about this, and as the
manager of a few projects that are a heck of a lot smaller than
ColdFusion, I don't blame them. I know for a fact I'll forget a bug
entry told to me in an email or IM, but  a bug entry logged at
RIAForge is hard to avoid. (As much as I would like to. ;)