It is not possible to produce the graphs in any of the image formats b/c they
are actual flash charts - not utilizing cfchart.  Cfchart does not support some
of the charts that I need to produce.

Like I said, I think it is a long shot, but if anyone knows any other work
around (other than changing the chart type) I would love to hear.

Thanks.