> Dave - thanks for the comments re doing the XML processing in
> CF.  Do you have any pointers to alternative
> products/facilities that I could use to handle that part of
> the tasks, and somehow integrate back into the overall CF
> app?  I've done research on this in the past, but XML is such
> a wide topic that any searches I do seem to come up with
> irrelevant topics.  There seem to be a ton of libraries for
> use in writing XML applications, but not much info on comparing them.

You can work with XML from any programming language. It's not really a
matter of finding a specific library, just doing it within an environment
more suited to batch processing. CF is really designed to do one thing very
well, and that's service HTTP requests. In your case, that's not relevant.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

This email has been processed by SmoothZap - www.smoothwall.net