If they think that then their business already lost the battle...

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Matthews [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 9:25 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Adobe Nails ColdFusion Cofin

Rick...

You make compelling arguments. But IMO, if you have to explain the ROI to
someone, then you've already lost the battle. There might be a few people
that would be convinced by your (compelling) arguments. But most people are
going to see that price tag and not even BOTHER reading the rest of the
stuff about it.

They'll simply think "CF is too much for my budget" and go install PHP or
something.

andy