Larry

Why move at all? I mean, the reason you would upgrade is to get
features you dont currently have. Saying you will move to another
engine which .. err.. last time I looked, didnt have those features,
well, go for it!

Some of these arguments are really dumb. Dont upgrade if you cant afford it.

There will be plenty of hosts out there providing CF8 hosting very
shortly, use those if you need to or make it part of your fee for a
project.

> We use it at here at ATCC. But given this price increase we'll probably be
> moving over to Blue Dragon.

These discussions simply remind me of the "user blackmail" that we get
with CFEclipse: "If you dont add this feature, we are moving to
homesite!"

MD