From: Robert Harrison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 2:44 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Adobe Nails ColdFusion Cofin

I just want to get Adobe to drop the price. It's a hard sell to some clients
and we've lost some opportunities because of it. I'll always continue to use
CF as my mainstay, but also learning .net is not a bad thing... And whenever
we have lost a site it's always been to .net technology.

For what it's worth I've always been, and still am a CF advocate. But the
reality is it's a business market and it's doesn't hurt to have alternative
options to give your clients.