Hi Ron,
I responded last night and this afternoon but it did not save - so I will try
one more time.

We purchased ShadoCMS/ZoomFlex mostly to do Flex development and use the
generated code from ZoomFlex to drive the server-side functions CRUD etc. The
generated code all follow the MVC framework. I used the system to build the
schema and the database to a MSSQL 2005 database -- pretty easy to create a
package of data classes and define all their properties (Fields). Modification
to the schema can be made and it will be reflected in the SQL database.

The system can do so much and be customized but truthfully I have not gotten
that far yet, but touches of it with templates and such. There is a whole
system included to manage your content contributor and their access.

The people at Straker are quite helpful. Ask for an online demo! Download the
system and play with the demo and the system. Read the marketing and help docs
-- lot of stuff.

I am planning on adding the Multi-Language module soon. This system has more
available than one would expect from SEO to custom controls like Country
combobox.

Good luck,
Arnold

> I am looking for a ColdFusion based CMS for a fairly large corporation.
> After shopping around I have come across a product called ShadoCMS. I
> have not heard much mention of them within the community, and I was
> hoping someone might have some experience with the product. It looks
> like a pretty nice system. Does anyone have any experience with the
> product that would be willing to comment good, bad or indifferent
>
> Thank you
>
> Ron
Gowen