i'm creating a bounce-manager too...

> If anyone wants a copy of the fail/ignore string lists, let me know
> and I'll send it off-list.
>

> -Justin Scott

that would be helpful to me, can you send me the list?
if needed, i will be able to provide you a similar list in other languages
(probably F-D-I) in a few weeks

> We use boogietools and have found it to be relatively easy to work
> with (for .net anyway)... much more robust than the code we original
> created to parse bounced emails.
>       Mark

> Here is one pretty intriguing tool to manage this stuff:
> http://www.boogietools.com/products/
>
> I haven't used it myself, but have heard good things, and it looks
> like it's pretty comprehensive. Looking through the feature list
> should also give you a clearer picture about what you can do with
> e-mail bounces, the various types, etc.

i also tried to use the boogie-tool (for CF) but encountred some problems to
initialize the com obj on my multiCF win2k3 server, even recompiled as
javaobj, so i'm developing a tool using an opensource cfc to access the
mailbox via imap

the rest is similar to the other solutions... parse mailbody to get
emailaddress, 'error codes' and 'forbidden words'... delete... forward...
etc...

Tak