Yes, we were able to.  It was something like $520 for two years.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dawson, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 9:47 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Adobe Nails ColdFusion Cofin

But, you can renew a subscription, correct?  I was with the
understanding that you make the first initial purchase of CF, then you
can choose to purchase CF subscriptions for as long as you need.

For example, before your two-year subscription expires, I thought you
could renew that subscription without having to pay the full price
again.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

M!ke

This email message may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete this email message from your computer.

CAUTION: The Agency of Human Services cannot ensure the confidentiality or
security of email transmissions.