Randy,

I've used CVS with Eclipse, and the CVS plugin works as good or better than
Subclipse. The CVS plugin of course is bundled with the base Eclipse
platform, so you get it pretty much no matter what unless you go in and
uninstall it.

I've also used the SeaPine Software Surround SCM Eclipse plugin, and it's
crap. It crashes 95+% of the times I use it. It's slow and buggy, and I am
forced to use a standalone windows client app to check in and out files from
this system. I hate this one.

--
nathan strutz
http://www.dopefly.com/