As Brian showed, if you just want to clear session data, just
structClear() or structDelete() as necessary.  If you want to run the
onSessionEnd() method because it may also do logging or other end of
session activities, you will need to do this inside an application. cf
cmethod.  The way I usually see it done is in the onRequestStart()
method put in logic that detects an URL string or some other trigger
that then calls the onSessionEnd() method.  I do not think one can
access the application.cfc methods form outside the code, can one?