I am using cfchart in CF7.

I am making a simple line graph of CF and JS errors per day.  Obviously,
there may not be data for both series on every day.  There may have been
CF errors on a given day, but no JS errors.

I've noticed two things...

1) If the first series starts with a date that is later than the first
date in a later series, the data points will get all out of order and
the x-axis will not be chronological.
2) cfchart does not connect all the dots of a series with missing data
points on a date which another series has data for which leaves me with
a bunch of broken lines.

Are these expected behaviors. I scanned the livedocs and didn't really
see any mention of either.

I can post an image if my explanations don't make sense.

Thanks.

~Brad