Great suggestion, and it worked. However, the QueryAddColumn function
requires an array-name as its third parameter. So now I am getting the
following error:

"Object of type class java.lang. String cannot be used as an array."

On the following code:

<CFSET temp = QueryAddColumn(unsortedResults, "Key", VARIABLES.keyList)>

Dylan