From: Steve Sequenzia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2007 5:59 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: One form with two submit buttons in <cflayoutarea>

I have this little bit of code that I am testing with inside of a
<cflayoutarea>:

<cfform name="form1">

<cfinput name="sku" type="text">
<cfinput type="submit" name="cmd1" value="1"> <cfinput type="submit"
name="cmd2" value="2">

</cfform>

<cfif isDefined('cmd1')>
<cfoutput>#cmd1#</cfoutput>
</cfif>

<cfif isDefined('cmd2')>
<cfoutput>#cmd2#</cfoutput>
</cfif>

When inside the <cflayoutarea> and the form is submitted it always returns a
value for cmd1 no matter which submit button is clicked to submit the form
and no value for cmd2. See example: http://demo.thinksys.com/cf8/cflayout/

When not in the <cflayoutarea> it functions like I think it should. See
Example: http://demo.thinksys.com/cf8/cflayout/1.cfm

Anyone have any idea why. I am sure I am just confusing something because I
am really not sure about a lot of the new CF8 stuff.

Thanks in advance for any help.