Bummer.... we've recently bought the current versions.

Any chance of a preferential discount?

Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual and not necessarily
the company.  This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
solely for the use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient
or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this message in error and that any use is strictly prohibited.

Sapphire Technologies Ltd
http://www.sapphire.net