From: W Luke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2000 10:13 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFX_NNTP

> I've used it quite successfully.  What sort of problems are you having?

Well, for instance, due to the fact that it pulls message-senders' names
including quotation marks (i.e. "W Luke"), that in turn disrupts a standard
Query to insert those messages into a Database (whether this is an Access
problem, ODBC problem, or any DB I don't know - but AFAIK you can't insert a
field with quotes into a table).  I've used the Replace function to strip
the quotation marks, but it doesn't work properly and only strips some of
the names.

What I really need is to create - or bind with - a message board.  Any
ideas?

Cheers,

Will