From: Charles Love [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 2:43 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Data source 'source_name' verification failed.????

I have a ColdFusion page that is accessing two different ColdFusion data
sources from the same page.  I have many queries that are using the first
source and they all work.  I have TWO queries that access the second source
and one of them works and the other doesn't.  They are using the same data
source definition and point to the same ORACLE schema.  The second one
errors off giving the error: 'Data source 'source_name' verification
failed.'

I have removed the actual source name for security purposes.  Has anyone
ever seen this?  Can you suggest a way to debug or isolate?  Any help would
be appreciated.  I am at the end of my ideas.