Rick Schmitty wrote:
> Is there anyway for someone to hack a quoted query?
>
> <cfquery>
> select * from table where name='#form.lastname#'
> </cfquery>

Depends on the database and the configuration.

> Seems anything I throw at the quoted query gets escaped correctly...

Have you played with characters your database considers escape
characters? Do you know which characters that are? Do you know which
characters that will be for every database your application will ever
run on?
Have you played with characters CF does not consider escape characters
because CF evaluates their Unicode version, but your database considers
escape characters because your database considers their ASCII version?
Do you know which characters that are? Do you know which characters that
will be for every database your application will ever run on?

Do you expect a hacker to know more about these issues then you do?
Do you like to take chances?

Jochem