I'm with Charlie here. You are looking at this in the wrong perspective.
You did not LOSE a copy of CFStudio, you GAINED the opportunity to come up
to speed on the best CF editor out there.  It's easy to make excuses to
stick with old products that lack the features you need to be a professional
development shop.  Heck, I did it for a couple years.  Best thing I did was
to make myself learn CFEclipse.  The learning curve really isn;t that bad if
it is the only tool you have to work with.  Force yourself and the other
developer to use it.  Add in Subclipse and you'll soon wonder how you got
along without it.