I am trying to install CF8 Developer edition on my local machine running XP and
I am having a problem. The install appears to go normal, it launches the
browser at the end of the install and displays the CF Admin page. Once I log
in, windows crashes and the PC reboots. When it comes back up I get two error
messages saying swagent.exe and swsoc.exe caused errors.

I have tried rebooting and when I access a CF page, a simple hello
world page, after about 1 minute windows crashes. If I don't
access any CF page, it appears that Windows is running fine.

I chose the stand alone installation and JRun is running in the
background.

I tried disabling the ODBC Agent and Server and
I still crash when I try and access CF on my machine. Now I'm getting
a blue screen that says BAD_POOL_HEADER. Here is the info that I get
after the restart:
Error code 00000019, parameter1 00000020, parameter2 88bd9000,
parameter3 88bd93f0, parameter4 0a7e0000.

Here are the event details: (also included a couple informational
events also that look like similar problems.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: ColdFusion 8 ODBC Server
Event Category: None
Event ID: 0