According to Ben Forta, Adobe has never, nor has any intent in the future,
of restricting tags/functions to Enterprise. They offer additional
functionality or features, but the core language is the same.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chad Gray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 8:53 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: list of new stuff in CF8

Thanks Ray!

Are there any tags/functions that are only available in Enterprise?

p.s.
It took me 5 seconds to post the original message, Crow 3 seconds to search
google and 3 seconds to post the result to CF-Talk, then you took 5 seconds
to post your answer and another 20 seconds to find the flaw in the Crow's
answer and now another 5 seconds for me to post this follow up question.

We are not going to get anything done today at this rate.  ;)