Hi Dennis

I see this is an old post but incase you are still out there:

We are about to breach the 250k limit so have bought standalone Verity K2 but
the install and setup is not straightforward. Can you shed any light on this or
point me in the direction of any online support/help. We cannot seem to find
much that is CF specific,

Do we really need to install Verity standalone?

Ben