> > It sounds to me like you're trying to hook two CF servers
> > to the same virtual web server.
>
> No, I'm just trying to have two CF servers hooked on two
> distinct virtual directory in real IIS server.

Forget about virtual directories for a minute. Do you have one virtual
server, or multiple virtual servers?

If you only have one virtual server (which is what I suspect), the web
server configuration utility will not help you hook up multiple copies of CF
to that server, no matter how many virtual directories you're using. You
will have to configure that manually.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/