From: LHWH Interactive [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 1:35 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Crud. I've never actually USED a custom tag...

And I'm trying to get that Image Cropping Custom Tag working and
nothing seems to be working right at all. I've got a folder under my
webroot (C:\ColdFusion8\wwwroot\test\) that I'm using to just test the
tag, and I've moved the files to my local Custom Tag directory
(C:\ColdFusion8\CustomTags\) but it's still not working. If someone's
used this tag before, is there anything that I'm missing? The errors
all seem to be pointing to path problems that I'm having. If I need to
be more specific, I certainly can, but at this point, I'd love even a
beginner article on using custom tags, as I'm just sort of lost about
the whole thing... if that's even possible...